Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A reason for not sleeping:)

Jeez...i like to sleep but i cant...cuz of some reasons...just now i was thiking why wasting money to buy a rm24k motorcross...is just wasting my money...i think better buy a rm9.7k motorcross...save my money..and also can do some modification on the bike....guess wad bike i am thiking to buy???

Another reason for not sleeping is that thiking about something thats makes my mood down.Sometimes i have to stay cool whether things happen that bad.However,sometimes i tell myself to be cool with my ex gf who is so euwwwww....if i tell my friend about this matter,confirm she say:your ex gf is sucks.Hahaha..i dont care wadever she say...now i just i feel relax without my ex gf...i can find someone is better than my ex gf...just wait and see..I gonna date someone who is perfect and also have kind heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment