Monday, May 24, 2010

Random Stories:)

Wake up in the morning,brush teeth,take a bath then hop into my school uniform and comb my hair,take my wallet,my keys.Eat Breakfast and take my bag then walk to school.

Reach the school que up,then listen to stupid talk..then wait for teacher to take us go to the class like a little child..eshhhh..i hate it..Then sit on the table revise some stories about a book..teacher say keep all the book in the bag...then she pass the exam paper....

For me,just do wadever you can...then sleep as usual..hahahaha..then recess sit down eat hotdog..and talk crap..then the bell rings..go up to the class.Start drinking water..then sit down on the chair and relax under the fan..

Later then,walk back home and reach open your laptop then done...relax...and at night go tuition see my friend face..then study...then nighty night.

No comments:

Post a Comment