Saturday, June 5, 2010

Today at the shop.

Lately i am busy working with my aunt...em..no time to hang out..want to hang out..can but lunch time should be not a problem for me..haha..then normally if i am so bored sitting in the shop..i just go out for awhile to get fresh air..then go in back when my aunt called me in..em..lots of thing to do..people want this people want that..all have to follow...today,lots of people came to buy flowers...most of them buy the discount flowers and also buy the buy 2 free 1 flowers..geh..one thing lots of people went upstairs to order hantaran for their wedding..fuh..upstair only have 4 workers but all work fast..as for me,i at downstairs..play with my cell phone,talk to the cashier and waiting to serve customer..arh..very very tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment