Thursday, April 1, 2010

First day at tuition center.

Today really feel shame when i first step into the tuition center.First thing i do is go to the counter and ask where is my class.Then the lady at the counter tell me that"your english class have been change to monday."Then i say:em..wad about economic class?The lady says:at 9pm.I say:okay i will be back here but now i want to cross over to the flower shop to meet my uncle.then i tata from there.After talking to my uncle and other relatives.I went back to the tuition center and start my class.Then suddenly a guy who is my economic teacher ask me"you form 4 economic class"then i say yeap.Then my teacher say:jom mula class.Then start lar my class.I and another malay girl who was the only form 4 student in the tuition center.As usual revise chapter 2 then discuss each of the question.So i also manage with make friend with the girl.Thats all i do this night.

No comments:

Post a Comment