Monday, September 14, 2009

14 september 2009

They i went to school as usual..i saw her and i just turn my face cuz i wouldnt want to create attention..after recess i have math class..i learn it properly and so yes..later then i went out from the class to go toilet but my friend ask me to help him to buy a pack of water so he give me rm1 to buy it..i think i realise that she saw me taking the money from her class..i just hiope that she wont say anything to teacher or hate me maybe..sometimes i pity my friend so i wont think that much..just buy for him then go back to class and study.

Always after school i always go to lepak with my malay friends at a block that wad located at the back school gate..yea..i dont mind talking many stuff..then around 2.28pm i saw her walking with her friend along to their home maybe..always saw her walking with her friend now.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha , I know the is this. And I think is around 1.50pm till 2.50pm.... I knew it... because they reach school after one hour =_=

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i see..they always go where ar??

    ReplyDelete